Sunday, December 3, 2023

What an Amazing Achievement?


 After just 30 days of joining the Medium platform, I received 107 followers when I wrote this post. How it happened? I want to share my feelings specifically for Newbeis to help them achieve their goals if they follow the steps I adopted and get this amazing result.

Steps I took?

1. I took a 5-day free class gifted by Zulie Rane In which I learned these lessons:

a. Become a Medium paid member

b. Read 3 articles every day

c. Follow 10 members every day

d. Get in touch with Publications

e. Write an article once a week

f. Participate in webinars and Forums.

g. Take a refresher course to enhance your skills

After Learning these Tips I started my daily practice as I learned.

I was briefed by the senior Writers that the Medium platform would be beneficial but after a long hard work and patience. Yes, No doubt I did my job very sincerely and put my efforts into learning and working accordingly.

My Progress.

1. Every day I read an average of 3 Articles of different categories.

  1. I followed a minimum of 10 members after reading the Articles.
  2. I wrote 15 Articles in 30 days.
  3. I used the Canva App for design work.
  4. I started writing on my Blog page at Blogger.
  5. After posting on my blog page.
  6. I post my Article on Medium and then share it on Twitter and Linkedin as well as on Facebook.
  7. Before entering blog posting I used to work on Traffic Exchange Sites as an Affiliate Marketer. I am a member of more than 75 Traffic exchange and Email Marketing Sites. Most of these Sites have a blog page for the members. I used those pages for my blog posts and shared my Medium and Blog page links on these sites.
    1. How I Used the Traffic Exchange Site?

    For one hour I surf ads on each site and against that I earn credits. with these credits, I post my Ad on the site and my ad starts running on other sites this way my blog post runs free of cost on different sites.

    I made this routine daily and the result after 30 days was as under:  






  8. From these Traffic Exchange Sites, I received last month 17304 impressions. I received 375 views out site Medeium Plateform.

    these are some links you sign up for free and earn money and credits to advertise your blog link on these sites.

    Medium Platform

    As today I am writing this post my progress on the Medium Platform is as under:


  9.   I read 90 Articles and followed 300 Writers members.
  10. I received 107 followers. Thank you all who helped me in the shape of Articles and special thanks toMedium for providing such a great platform.

2 comments:

Two blessings that many people neglect

  Two blessings that many people neglect: Health, Free Time The year 2024 keeping in mind to use our Health and Time with best practices of ...